We are committed to maintaining your privacy, in accordance with the the Data Protection Act 1998 (“DPA”), and the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
1. During your use of ElementalMirror.com (including for browsing and purchasing), your registration and use of the Elemental Mirror Account, your interaction on the Social Media and when you purchase Products from or participate in any promotions on or linked to ElementalMirror.com and/or on the Social Media, we may collect and process the following information about you:
(a) Information you give to us:
(i) Your name, telephone number, home address, delivery address, email address, phone number and credit card and other payment details when you place an order on ElementalMirror.com and/ or when you register an Elemental Mirror account. When you place an order on ElementalMirror.com we will generate an order number which will be linked to your details.
(ii) When you fill in forms on ElementalMirror.com or when you correspond with us on the Social Media for example when you register to subscribe to our newsletters, emails, text messages and WhatsApp messages, when you enter into our prize draws, competitions and other promotions, when you complete forms to receive particular offers or when you participate in our Social Media activities or surveys. In such circumstances you may provide additional information about you such as your photograph and other images and identifying information, your interests and hobbies, details of your Social Media accounts, posts and preferences;
(iii). When you submit reviews, profiles, images, videos, instructions, comments, feedback, ideas, suggestions or other information or materials via the Sites or the Social Media, whether relating to our Sites, products, promotions or other matters upon which you wish to comment (“Contributions”).
(iv) Please note you must ensure in all instances that the information you provide is personal to you and no one else (for example you must only provide an email address that only accessible by you and not any other person. You should not use another person’s email address or a generic email address). You must also ensure that the information you provide is accurate and up to date. By providing information about you to us you warrant that the information you provide is personal to you and is accurate and up to date, and that you will keep us informed of any changes.
(b) Information automatically collected when you use ElementalMirror.com and the Social Media:
(i) technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
(ii) information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the solartripp.com (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
(iii) how many times you have visited ElementalMirror.com and information about your Order including the Products you have purchased and all of the personal information you inputted when placing your order and/ or registering your Elemental Mirror account (this includes your name, email address, residential address and telephone number).
(iv) Please refer to clause 4 for further information on the technology we use to collect some of this information.
(c) Information we receive from other sources:
(i) We work closely with third parties including, for example, carriers who deliver Items to you, card protection and payment processing companies that process your payments for Items, business partners (including without limitation third parties that provide promotions and prizes on the Sites and/or Social Media and third parties that we consider you may be interested in based on your preferences and use of our Sites), sub-contractors of warehouse management, customer service and in technical, advertising market research and promotions management functions, analytics providers, search information providers and credit reference agencies and may receive information about you from them.
2. USE MADE OF YOUR INFORMATION
1. Information you give to us. We will use this information to:
(a) carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us for example to process and fulfil your Order, to enter you into a prize draw, competition or other promotion (where requested) or to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us. This may require disclosure to third parties for example card processing agencies, banks, shipping providers and carriers, fraud protection agencies and suppliers of gifts and prizes for our competitions, prize draws and other promotions;
(b) tailor our service to you and improve your experience on ElementalMirror.com;
(c) involve you in our promotions upon your opt-in request).
(d) correspond with you via the Social Media. Features such as the “like”, “retweet”, “repost” and “share” on the Social Media may allow us to enable integration and/or access to your accounts on the Social Media. Please note we do not control Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Youtube (“Social Media Sites”) or your profile/account on the Social Media Sites. We do not modify your account or your privacy settings on the Social Media Sites and we do not establish rules about how your personal information will be used when you use the Social Media Sites. You and the relevant provider of the Social Media Sites will be in control of those issues and not us. You are encouraged to read all policies and information on the applicable Social Media Sites to learn more about how they handle your information before using the Social Media Sites and any features on the Social Media Sites;
(e) provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about and to notify you of our offers and promotions, by telephone, email, SMS and post. You can unsubscribe from our mailing list by writing to our Customer Care team at ElementalMirror@gmail.com
(f) allow our carefully selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services that may interest you;
(g) notify you about changes to ElementalMirror.com, your Order, our terms and conditions and our service;
(h) ensure that content on the Sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
2. Information we collect about you. We will use this information to:
(a) administer ElementalMirror.com and the Social Media, and for internal operations including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
(b) process, fulfill and keep a record of Orders placed;
(c) tailor our service to you and improve your experience on ElementalMirror.com;
(d) improve ElementalMirror.com and Social Media to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
(e) allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
(f) as part of our efforts to keep the Site safe and secure;
(g) make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may interest you.
3. Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
1. We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
2. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
(a) Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you, for example our carriers that deliver Products to you, our card and payment processing companies that process your payments for Products and suppliers of items and prizes for our promotions and other carefully selected third parties whom we consider may be of interest to you.
(b) Market research and promotions management agencies to help improve the Sites and Social Media, and the Products & services we offer to you.
(c) Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We may make use of the personal information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
(d) Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Sites and the Social Media.
3. In all circumstances we work closely with these third parties to ensure your privacy is respected and protected.
4. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
(a) In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
(b) If Solar Tripp Entertainment Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
(c) If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Sale and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Elemental Mirror, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
2. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
3. We use the following cookies:
(a) strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of ElementalMirror.com. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of xanatrip.com and use a shopping basket.
(b) analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and how you interact with ElementalMirror.com. This helps us to improve the way the Sites work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
(c) functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to ElementalMirror.com. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
(d) targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to solartripp.com, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make ElementalMirror.com and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
4. Managing Cookies:
(a) You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of ElementalMirror.com.
(b) To find the type and version of web browser you use to access the Internet:
(i) for PCs: click on 'Help' at the top of your browser window and select the 'About' option
(ii) for Macs: with the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the 'About' option
5. Enabling Cookies:
(a) You can enable cookies by following the steps below depending on your browser:
SAFARI ON OSX
Click on 'Safari' at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preferences' option;
Click on 'Security' then 'Accept cookies';
Select the 'Only from site you navigate to'.
MOZILLA FIREFOX ON OSX
Click on 'Mozilla' at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preferences' option;
Scroll down until you see cookies under 'Privacy & Security';
Select 'Enable cookies for the originating web site only'.
Click on 'Menu' at the top of your browser window and select 'Settings';
Then select 'Preferences', select the 'Advanced' tab;
Then select 'Accept cookies' option.
6. To learn more about cookies and how to manage them (including blocking them) visit aboutcookies.org. Please note that we are not responsible for the content of external websites.
5. SOCIAL MEDIA
1. By interacting with us on the Social Media (including without limitation following us on the Social Media, “liking”, “retweeting”, writing a comment in relation to a page on the Social Media) (“Interacting” or “Interaction” (as applicable)) you are consenting to our interaction with you on the Social Media and the processing of your information accessed on the Social Media.
2. The information about you that may be collected when you Interact with us on the Social Media may include without limitation your name, your user profile, your age, your preferences, choices and viewpoints with regards to the topic or subject matter of the relevant Social Media page, your photos and other images and your videos.
3. Your Interaction with us on the Social Media may also involve you submitting a photo or video of you (“Your Image”). By Interacting with us on the Social Media you consent to us using Your Image for the purposes described when Your Image was requested or as described on the relevant Social Media page.
4. Please let us know if at any time you wish us to stop interacting with you on the Social Media or using any of your information on the Social Media by contacting us at ElementalMirror@gmail.com.
5. By Interacting with us (whether on ElementalMirror.com, Social Media or otherwise) you consent and grant to Solar Tripp Enterainment Ltd a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use Your Image and Contributions for the purposes of promoting, advertising and endorsing Elemental Mirrors' goods and services, including without limitation for the purposes of your participation in any promotional activity for the same, and in any media including without limitation television, Social Media, on our Sites, in print and outdoor advertising materials.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
1. You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information:
(a) the right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
(b) the right to access the personal information we hold about you
(c) the right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
(d) the right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
(e) the right to stop direct marketing messages, which you can do through the ‘Unsubscribe’ link on any email we send you
(f) the right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office
2. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
3. If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us.
1. ElementalMirror.com is not intended for use by children under the age of 13.
2. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
3. If you are under 13 do not use ElementalMirror.com or provide any information about yourself including without limitation your name, address, email address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
4. If you believe that we may have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at ElementalMirror@gmail.com.
8. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about these policies you can contact us online at ElementalMirror@gmail.com